The Chamber is a not-for-profit 501 C(6) organization, governed by a Board of Directors elected by the membership. We provide networking and marketing opportunities, political advocacy, economic development and professional enrichment opportunities through our mission to create and sustain a successful economic environment.
- NETWORKING - The Chamber sponsors monthly (March through November) Business After Hours events that allow members the opportunity to get to know other business leaders and owners in our community. Hosting opportunities available to showcase your business.
- RIBBON CUTTINGS/GRAND OPENINGS - The Chamber can provide a Ribbon Cutting for your Grand Opening that includes advertising in our Weekly Update e-newsletter as well as invitations to state and local politicians and area press
- VISITOR CENTER RACK CARD SPACE - Members receive free Rack Card space in our Visitor Center, which welcomes more than 20,000 people each year.
- WEB SITE LISTING ON BLOWINGROCK.COM - As a member, you will receive a free listing on our online business directory on the visitor site, BlowingRock.com and the lifestyle site, BlowingRockNCChamber.com. Listing will feature business name, physical address, phone number, website, description, logo or picture and direct link to your site. At any point we can provide web traffic referral stats to you, free of charge.
- LISTING IN BLOWING ROCK VISITOR INFORMATION GUIDE - As a member, you will receive a free listing in our Annual Blowing Rock Visitor Information Guide & Member Directory. We distribute more than 20,000 copies each year throughout the Southeast. People use it just like a phonebook to find services, attractions, events calendars, restaurants, retail, hotels, and more. This is our most requested publication.
- EDUCATION - The Blowing Rock Chamber offers educational opportunities throughout the year designed to help small
business owners. The Blowing Rock Leadership Challenge is sponsored and organized by the Chamber; this program fosters and educates those in our community who are inclined toward leadership roles in our many civic and business organizations. This program occurs every other year with special educational opportunities for alumni and those interested in the program.
- MEMBER TO MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM - The Chamber encourages support of our business members through the Member to Member Discount program. All members of the Chamber receive a card which entitles owner and key employees to discounts at participating member businesses indicated on the card.
- ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES - Maximize your marketing dollars and reach your target market in the Visitor Guide and Business Directory, newsletter, and website. New members receive a discount on display advertising. We also have
opportu-nities for co-op ads in area publications, sponsorships at Chamber produced events like Symphony by the Lake, WinterFest and Art in the Park. We can custom tailor opportunities to fit the specific needs of your business